Start time: 3:24 AM
This feels great. A place to lay my thoughts out in the open to keep track of. This really does excite me. I'm currently sitting in bed making my first mobile post on this blog with my half broken cell phone. Episode 15 of How I Met Your Mother's season one is subtly playing in the back. It has been a long summer Monday...filled with lazy shenanigans.
Maybe I should explain why I'm here sitting at 3 in the morning making a blog post. I've always wanted to keep track of my life, for my personal purpose and if people wanted to join in that experience, that's awesome too. I thought, "Youtube" and so far I have a total of 6 videos...6 random videos. I thought making video blogs would help with my scattered mind, but I'm better with words and writing them down. So here I am! The videos are for my future self and so are these, for my future self to look back on. The videos didn't really contain or reflect much of what I really thought about or who I am because ultimately we choose what it is we want to expose to viewers/readers whether it be 20% to 50% to even 80%. I thought making an official personal blog (other than Tumblr) would really help in what I wanted to achieve. To really appreciate every moment of life by reflecting on it and writing about it. Also, it could be a way of communicating with many people, including my friends, and you all may get to know me a little bit more. And they are easier and faster to make than videos but I will still be making them! However...I'm running off track now.
Let's just say these blog posts will be the very deep corners of my mind but not the deepest of deepy deep because I believe we all should have and keep certain thoughts to ourselves. It's something that we possess that nobody can ever invade without your consent, and we should cherish things like that. I'll be writing once a day. Photos will usually be attached, along with the quote of the day and the song or background sound playing. I'm getting the jitters with all this excitement! Who knows what these future posts will be about but I absolutely can't wait. :)
Whoever is reading this, thank you. You've come this far, meaning you've read the entire blog post and that is something I really do appreciate. Stay cheeky! x (you'll be hearing a lot of that word, it's my favourite...cheeky, hehe)
Quote of the day: All that matters is that you enjoy your life, to be happy, that's all that matters - Audrey Hepburn
<3 Little Mer
End time: 3:50 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment