Wednesday, 14 August 2013

50 Facts - Part 2

Start time: 10:29 PM, now playing: Little Joanna by McFly
Well howdy! What's up? I'm just going to continue the 50 facts with a little thought at the end! I've been trying to occupy myself with a bunch of things at home and I'll tell you about it in my next post. Since I have so much time right now, I'll finish the big 50 today:
21. I am totally okay with doing chores and most of the time I enjoy them...I usually do them on my own but when someone starts telling me to do things I was already going to do, I lose motivation and get a little bit frustrated.
22. I absolutely love family and fantasy (not sci-fi) films. I love Slappy and the Stinkers, Little Rascals, Avatar, Percy Jackson, Journey to the Center of the World etc!
23. I usually read things in an English accent...and sometimes I randomly say things in an English accent. I have countless videos on my friends' phones of me speaking in that accent. It's kind of an obsession.
24. A lot of people expect me to have Barbie Girl as my theme song or something because I can be really bubbly. But...I'm actually a hardcore band geek and some old school hip hop. Well I love so many darn bands and rappers. And people get shocked that I know a lot about them.
25. The way to my heart is french fries, good tea, nature walks and amazing taste in music. And must understand my appreciation for them.
26. I HATE FEET!
27. I also hate being center of attention. It makes me feel so sick.
28. I'm a super quiet girl with really random bursts of excitement...esp when talking about things I love.
29. I almost never wear matching socks and I'm sort of known for that.
30. I don't consider myself ever to have been in a serious relationship, just petty middle school infatuations.
31. I love bright lipsticks and curly hair. But my hair is naturally pin straight. I've also never dyed my hair.
32. Apparently I have thunderous thighs.
33. I have this fear of getting close to people because I assume they'll always leave.
34. I love shirts with cute collars but I only own 2 of them. I also love knitted cardigans and sweaters.
35. I never take my glasses off unless I'm about to sleep or I'm showering. I wear them at the pool, in thr rain, ziplining, playing sports etc...
36. I want my own art studio in the future.
37. I'm a letter writer. I frequently write letters to different people or always thinking about what I could write about.
38. I take LOTS of photos. I don't like forgetting the little things in my life.
39. I forgive easily and it leads to people walking over melike a welcome mat sometimes.
40. Before I was born, my house was engulfed in lava in the Philippines.
41. I LOVE POPTARTS AND FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH.
42. I'm half blind in my left eye.
43. I've cut my hair off completely twice in my life and my best friend in high school said I looked like Edna Mode from the Incredibles and everybody started calling me that for an entire year.
44. I grunt a lot. Not in a dirty way ...but when it's silent I just say UGH OR EUYGHHDDBUVBGXVBN
45. My nails are so round wheb they're short...stubby fingers :(
46. I am literally afraid of growing older. It gives me goosebumps and my heart gets so heavy in fear.
48. I'm a very calm person when I'm angry, I usually never show signs if anger. Probably the only feeling I never show.
49. I truly feel sorry for those who constantly complain about life. They take too much time complaining about the little negative things to actually appreciate and live their life and see how fortunate they really are.
50. I will not change for anybody.
"Difficult situations are simply opportunities for improvement."
End time: 11:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment