Start time: 7:51PM, now playing: Can We Dance by The Vamps (Gosh, I love them oh so dearly)
I've been doing a lot of...nothing lately. Well, yes, I've been doing things but little chores and errands here and there so I'm probably the most productive lazy person ever. I've also been having really horrible nightmares lately, so I haven't been finding myself in a mood to discuss about anything in my life. But I'm back.
As you can see below, I have started a new Polyvore account. I used to have one long ago but then my computer kind of broke. My old laptop is still working and such but the charger is not. Anywho, Polyvore is a place where you can create your own outfits, beauty combinations and interior/exterior design templates or whatever tickles your fancy. I find it as a really good time killer when you've got nothing to do! I also enjoy fashion however I barely shop for myself so it kind of satisfies my shopping need when I feel like I want to shop, if that even makes any sense! I've also just been hanging around my little nephew (who's turning 4) and we've gotten much closer now that he's starting to understand things a bit more. Today's my sister's birthday and we'll be celebrating on Monday, and I'm quite excited to see her since I hardly ever do, but she'll be moving back in with us when we move into our new home! Hmm. I'm sure I've done a lot more these past couple days but I'm seriously getting stumped.
*15 minutes later*
Oh yes! I have been a cooking fool with my mother. We tried so many different new recipes including homemade organic nachos, banana bread and these coconut treats that I shall name delightful coconut balls. They're pretty amazing for my first try! I've also been doing a lot of working out lately and eating pretty well. I've cut rice 90% out of my diet which is real good! I also picked up this little thing today...
I've also been doing a lot of working out lately and eating pretty well. I've cut rice 90% out of my diet which is real good! I also picked up this little thing today...
I'm sure unattractive photo identifications are part of growing up. I'm afraid of university. It was as simple as taking a picture that made me want to puke by guts out. I was so nervous and I always prepare myself mentally for the worst things that could happen. I'm not sure what else I've been doing to be honest. I've just been a bit bummy lately and I miss a lot of people. I promise I'll write again about some more interesting things soon. I also decided to try on my hand me down knitted sweaters from my sisters and I obviously had to take a selfie. They didn't crown me selfie queen at prom for no reason. Hehehe. Here you go. (Hi Rizelle)
Stay cheeky!
Lots of love <3 Little Mer
End time: 8:36PM




No comments:
Post a Comment