Start time: 6:28PM, now playing: Ribbons in the Sky by Stevie Wonder
Well hi there! It's me again. I didn't sleep last night because I've been having horrible nightmares so I was too afraid to sleep. I watched the sunrise from my room instead and listened to music. I got a little restless so I decided to get out of bed. I didn't do much today but read and cook all day with my mother, who is an amazing cook. She taught me how to make two different pastas and empanadas from scratch. I had no clue how to make any of it. She was being kind of hard on me for my first time but it was because she said I had to be tough, and use my head and some quick thinking is involved. She told me, it doesn't matter if you make a mistake, the mistake is if you don't try in the first place or giving up right away. I know she was implying something more than just my cooking skills which I appreciated and listened to. My relationship with her does get a little bit inconsistent but today was a good day full of trying new things. It also proves you can try new things in the comfort of your own home. On another note, my nephew finally took a poop in the big potty and it took an entire month for him to be able to! He's going to school this year which kind of makes me nervous because kids are getting meaner and meaner each year. I still need to pick up a couple of things for school, such as my laptop charger and pay for frosh week. Oh! I forgot to tell you a story that had happened to me yesterday! I had borrowed books under one of my friend's library card, but since I had moved I hadn't had the chance to go to that certain library and so I totally forgot that I had the books and the late fees accumulated to 32 dollars. I was pretty sad because I really hate when money goes to waste. So I was at the library, finally after 3 months, and I felt like I was going to gag my guts out! I was the usual, quiet and awkward and just smiling like a fool. She thought I was a lovely and very polite girl and so she let me off the hook a little bit and allowed me to just pay $20 and appreciated I came by to pay in the first place. Moral of the story: If you're nice to others, the world will be nice back. SO BE NICE KIDS.
I'm about to have a movie marathon with my packs of sour Big Foot candy! Hope you're having a beautiful day, you beautiful person.
<3 Little Mer
No comments:
Post a Comment