I believe unplanned days are the best. Last minute plans are the best. You're not forced to expect what is going to happen today it just happens and the way things happen can be such a good feeling. Today I woke up dreading today because I felt like nothing great was going to happen, that I'd just be cooped up in my room studying all day. Although I stayed home today, it was one of those beautiful stay at home days. I carved pumpkins for the first time. I usually just draw what I would want on it but this time I was on my own, drawing and carving all by myself. I was kind of hesitant because it looks difficult, and at times it is. It's a lot of work especially when you're elbow deep in pumpkin juice in windy weather! It was an awesome experience and I felt so homey. I created an Angry Birds and Jack Skellington jack-o-lantern! I'm excited to see them glow tonight! I also got a lot of work done at the same time so I'm pretty much on top of my school work which is an amazing feeling to know how productive one can be in a day. My family is also eating much healthier which makes me happy but today we decided to go all out for dinner. My sister prepared a special Indian dinner, we made some bubble tea and I baked some cookies. Days like these just don't happen so it's such a great day to document this. :)
<3 Little Mer




Wow! I am 18 and have never carved a pumpkin in my life... it seems like such a fun home activity to do. Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeletemissysmomentsonblogspot.co.nz | https://www.facebook.com/missysmomentsnz
I love art so I love testing out new crafty ideas :) This was my first time carving too @ 18 hehe & Happy Halloween to you too!
Delete