Sunday, 6 October 2013

Gloomy

Today is one of those days where I feel my good enough is not good at all. My best is not the best. It's nothing, to me or to anybody. I feel very discouraged today. Everybody wants me to do this and that for them but I barely have time to do the things I need, let alone want, to do for myself. What am I supposed to do? Is it wrong that I have to prioritize certain things? I can't please everybody. And when I don't, they slap me, sting me, stab me, slice me with those words that hurt. What am I doing wrong? Would it be better if I didn't exist? I don't even have time to figure out who I am and the list of things to do is endless. I feel everything I've done in the past has been a bad idea since it got me to this point. I feel like such a disappointment to everybody and ultimately that makes me a disappointment to myself. I'd just like to know what I am doing wrong. Is it that hard to be proud of me once in a while? Or acknowledge that I have done something good? It seems all I do is a mistake... I am a mistake. If I'm not good enough, why don't people just let me go? 

<3 Little Mer

No comments:

Post a Comment